It’s been too long since I wrote a blog post. Working full time, running a small business and keeping a toddler alive will do that unfortunately! But here I am, all caught up with my orders and ready to announce some exciting things!
1) Arguably most exciting is that Christmas is now LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY! I know, what?!
2) If you haven’t already seen them (hello, where have you been?!) I launched some trinket dishes this year and they’ve become my best sellers. There’s several beautiful designs to choose from, with the Wild Botanical option being a favourite amongst many of you.
3) From TODAY, the trinket dishes will be available in a variety of finishes, including some super glittery ones! ✨
4) These will be launched at The Handmade Showcase’s Christmas Market Event over on Facebook. You can shop this event from your sofa (mulled wine and mince pie optional!) and get some names ticked off your list! Head over to our Facebook page for some more info.
5) We will close our books to new orders at the end of the day on Monday 2nd December to allow us to get all your Christmas orders out in time, and have some time off as a family for the holidays. Be sure to check out some exciting Black Friday offers before we close! 🤫
6) This year, I wanted to send out some Random Acts of Kindness for strangers, nominated by you guys, who deserve a little extra festive cheer. Send your nominations to me by the end of November, just tell me who and why 💕
I think that’s it for now! See you at tonight’s Market Event where you can get your hands on the new trinket dishes!